Moments to cherish for a lifetime.
BASED IN South Carolina & GEORGIA
Wedding Planning & Design
Posey Event Design provides Full-Service, Partial Planning and Event Management, specializing in your destination wedding. We start by getting to know you as a couple and learn more about your wishes for your wedding day.
From there, we begin planning your day with expert care to ensure your vision is brought to life. Every detail is intentional to make your wedding dreams come true. Posey Event Design is here to be your resource and companion to curate a signature wedding day experience you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Vendor Selection
- Design and Décor
- Custom Design Board
- Timeline Management
- Rehearsal Coordination
- Wedding Day Execution
- Budget Management
- Destination Wedding Services
Give your wedding the significance it deserves with our full-service wedding planning package. As one of the most monumental days of your life, your special day should reflect the importance of this moment with ease and beauty. At Posey Event Design, we provide that so you can cherish the experience of your wedding day. See our full service package details below.
Planning Phase – Establishing Your Vendor Team
- Establish your Guest Count
- Create a Budget
- Schedule Venue Tours
- Book and Manage Vendor Team
- Schedule and attend vendor meetings, including tastings
Design Phase – Details and Aesthetics
- Personalized Design Board
- Floor Plan and Layout Design
- Source and meet with Florist and Rental Companies
- Source and manage all design related vendors (stationery, lighting, linens, rentals, etc.)
- Personalization of all details related to wedding ceremony and reception
Coordination Phase – Vendors and Timeline
- Contact and Coordinate with all Vendors
- Seating Chart Guidance for Ceremony and Reception
- Creation and Finalization of the Timeline (10-15 pgs.)
- Delivery of Timeline to Vendors and Bridal Party 10 days out
Execution Phase – Wedding Weekend
- Wedding Rehearsal direction
- Event Day – 12 Hours
- Delivery of Welcome Bags if applicable
- Distribution of gratuities and/or final payments to Vendors
- Supervise all Vendor arrivals, set up and tear down
- Set out all Personal Decor Items, including place cards
- Wedding Day Emergency Kit – over 500 items at your disposal
Begins 60 days out. You’ve done the hard work up to this point. Let us come in and take some stress off leading up to your big day. We will take over vendor communication and begin coordinating with each of your vendors to ensure a smooth set up and execution of your wedding day. In addition to that, this package includes: Ceremony and Reception Layout, Seating Chart Guidance, Building of Timeline, Final Numbers and Payments submitted to Vendors, Rehearsal Direction and Execution of the Wedding Weekend.
Begins at the start of the planning process. You may have a good handle on the design aspect of your day, but feel overwhelmed by selecting your vendors. Here, you can rely on our expert skills and knowledge to find the perfect vendors who fit your style and budget. This package includes booking and managing your vendor team through the entire planning phase. Design services are not included.
Begins after vendor selection. There’s a lot that goes into the design element of a wedding – rentals, linens, florals, decor, (oh my!). But don’t worry, this is our favorite part! We will guide you through seating charts, cake design, color swatches and anything else having to do with the details and esthetics of your day. This includes communication with all vendors pertaining to design throughout the planning process.
Wedding Commissions start at $2,650. For more details on packages and rates, please contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation.